A status update on the race to the cloud is in and the cloud is winning. The results of the latest Gatepoint Research survey sponsored by Avere reveals that 81% of the executive responders already have or are investigating or developing a cloud strategy.
So where are you in the race? Follow the course on this infographic that summarizes the survey findings.
Check out these key findings:
- “Scalability” has the greatest value when it comes to use of the cloud with “flexibility” a close second
- Less than 20% of all respondents report no movement toward a cloud strategy
- The public cloud is included in nearly half of the strategies
- Concerns with the public cloud still exist, with security at the top of the list
- A variety of cloud service vendors are being used, but three are named most often
- Disaster recovery and business continuity prevail as the best benefits to cloud storage
You can get the full report, Pulse Report by Gatepoint Research – Cloud Optimization Strategies.